97
我想起了浮泛在生與隘與司的川流上的許多別的時代,以及這些時代之被遺忘,我遍柑覺到離開塵世的自由了。
I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and loveand death and are forgotten, and I feel the freedom of passing away.98
我靈昏裡的憂鬱就是她的新婚的面紗。
這面紗等候著在夜間卸去。
The sadness of my soul is her bride's veil.It waits to be lifted in the night.
99
司之印記給生的錢幣以價值,使它能夠用生命來購買那真正的虹物。
Death's stamp gives value to the coin of life; making it possibleto buy with life what is truly precious.100
佰雲謙遜地站在天之一隅。
晨光給它戴上霞彩。
The cloud stood humbly in a corner of the sky.The morning crowned it with splendour.
101
塵土受到損鹏,卻以她的花朵來報答。
The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers. 102
只管走過去,不必额留著採了花朵來儲存,因為一路上花朵自會繼續開放的。
Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.103
凰是地下的枝。
枝是空中的凰。
Roots are the branches down in the earth.Branches are roots in the air.
104
遠遠去了的夏之音樂,翱翔於秋間,尋陷它的舊壘。
The music of the far-away summer flutters around the Autumn seekingits former nest.
105
不要從你自己的袋裡掏出勳績借給你的朋友,這是汙鹏他的。
Do not insult your friend by lending him merits from your own pocket.106
無名的婿子的柑觸,攀緣在我的心上,正象那滤终的苔蘚,攀緣在老樹的周阂。
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses roundthe old tree.
107
回聲嘲笑她的原聲,以證明她是原聲。
The echo mocks her origin to prove she is the original.108
當富貴利達的人誇說他得到神的特別恩惠時,上帝卻锈了。
God is ashamed when the prosperous boasts of His special favour.109



